- I am an adult of at least 18 years of age.
- I am not from a country, state, or province, which may prohibit esoteric content, reports, information, and access to online consultations.
- I acknowledge and accept that advertising or soliciting in any form on any part of website without the express written permission of Judy Sweeney.
- I acknowledge that all online, phone and face to face transactions are non-refundable. If less than 48 hours notice is given for a cancellation of a booking of a reading the fee will be forfeited. If more than 48 hours notice is given for a cancellation of a booking, automatic rescheduling of the booking is not guaranteed but is dependent on availability within future sessions.
- I agree that Judy Sweeney, may terminate a reading, consultation or client service offered on this website or via this organisation in person, at a live event or workshop, on the phone, online or via other websites they are working with such as Facebook, if they deem the questions or interaction from a client to be innappropriate or impeding on another person’s privacy in any way. Psychic Judy Sweeney as an organisation will not engage in behaviour or practice that they deem unprofessional or out of integrity.
How Judy Sweeney delivers her readings:
Judy Sweeney prides herself on providing a psychic reading service that is different to those offered by other online psychics. How? This is not a pay-per-minute psychic service. Judy Sweeney guarantees to answer your questions directly and devoid of unnecessary waffle. The value of her reading is not measured by the length of the answers, but in providing you with the information that is most appropriate and relevant to your questions and therefore your life and future.
Judy Sweeney will ask you to be specific about what you want to know because it is your time that you have invested in your reading.
In order to ensure that you always get the most accurate and useful information from Judy Sweeney, here we clarify what she does and doesn’t do in a reading. Judy Sweeney does not:
- Predict the winning lottery numbers, winning horses, sports games results or provide any information on any form of gambling. Her guides are opposed to gambling. She respects their position and she will not answer questions relating to gambling.
- Answer questions you may ask about others if she feels that they don’t directly impact your life. Purchasing a reading is about you and your life. Judy Sweeney finds it is unprofessional and out of integrity to answer on private issues in your reading that another adult individual has not consulted her on, unless it affects the way you live. For example, if you want to ask questions about your young children that is fine because you are directly responsible for them, but if you wish to ask questions about family members or others out of curiosity rather than their direct impact on you, she reserves the right to not answer and will inform you of this by stating that she feels it is their business and reading, not yours.Judy Sweeney has worked hard for many years to deliver and maintain a professional service and will continue to reserve the right to do so by not answering questions that she feels are asked without genuine good intent.
- Sugar-coat any of her psychic readings. It will not help you to take the next steps on your life path or assist you to find your life purposes without the absolute truth from Judy Sweeney. She can be harsh with her advice, but it is delivered with intelligence and love, knowing that you will be able to use it practically in your life. Be sure that you want to know the answer to a question before you ask it.
- Talk in generalities. She will be specific with her information and ask that you are specific with any questions that you ask her.
- Interpret or change what her and your guides say in any way. A reading is about you and for you and the information that is given to Judy Sweeney from her guides will go directly to you without interpretation or changing in any way. Throughout her career Judy Sweeney has seen many psychics trade on grief, negativity and their own bad life situations. Judy Sweeney believes this negative energy directly impacts the quality and meaning of a reading. She guarantees to not invest any of her beliefs into your reading, to ensure that you are receiving the exact message that you need to receive.
- Make general predictions relating to world events. Judy Sweeney is interested in helping you make the best life choices for your future, rather than being distracted by generalities.
Who We Are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://judysweeney.com.au.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who We Share Your Data With
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How Long We Retain Your Data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.